Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tubing The Weekend Away

Hello world! It is I, Soopah, your master and ruler.Hear me and obey.

I so totally did not get that from Three Dog.

Since it is my first post here (which coincidentally is also a Sunday) let's talk a little about YouTube.

Ah yes. Everybody's favorite site next to Facebook. Where everybody can show the world how super cool they are or how crushingly embarrassing you can be that ended up in Failblog.
How can you not love it? Other than the fact that there are those supremely irritating pop-ups when streaming videos, it's a nice alternative to the TV. Everything and anything that can be put in the frame of a camera is there. It's like the 9 pm prime time slot without the commercials.

One favorite of mine to do in the Tube is to search for musical artist. I stress artist. Nothing of that Justin Beiber crap. He's gonna grow up sometime time and when that high angelic voice of his crack, little teenage girls will be in a world of emotional pain.
Let me introduce you to three of my favorite arists:

Alex Goot
This man is a musical genius. He plays every instrument and he's a fairly decent singer. What makes him interesting is he looks like the geek that sits in front of class and never speaks to hot chick with the douche.

J-Rice
He's been posting vids for quite some time. Some of them are not very well known but he does have a lot of hits.

Kenny M.
This video is old as hell. Singing on the bed with a girl. Where did I hear that before. Jennifer Kae here from what I know made it big in Europe.

Some of them already have their songs in I-tunes should you want to check it out.

So, what videos do you like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Relaxed Weekend. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.